Monday Gamers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Games

Go down

Favorite Games Empty Favorite Games

Post by 0cube Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:05 am

What are your favorite games and why? I'll start off by making a little list here.
No Spoilers please!

Baldurs Gate 3
My top pick in recent years, it has everything that I look for in a game and nothing that I dislike.
No psychological trickery, no microtransactions, no immersion breaking cosmetics, no lootboxes, you buy the game and you get the game - like the olden days.

Battlezone 2
Required here, it connected me to the world, it's pretty unique and has never been replicated. The remake on Steam is a bit of a disappointment though with the lack of proper mod support.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake eater
For being the first game I got very emotional about. Didn't know games could do that until then. Played it on a ps2.

Spec Ops: The Line
Caught me off-guard. It started making me question myself in uncomfortable ways. This is easily my most favorite game.
I can also fill multiple evening discussions with my thoughts about it.

While thinking about this I noticed how much my tastes shifted compared to 10 years ago. This list is probably subject to change at some point in the future Razz
0cube
0cube

Back to top Go down